Once Dime.Scheduler is up and running, the following steps need to be executed:
- Install the extension Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Establish the connection from NAV to DS by running the FastTrack Wizard in Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Establish the connection from DS to NAV by adding a connector in the multi-back-office setup in Dime.Scheduler that points to the desired NAV instance.
- Configure security in Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Configure Job Queue in Microsoft Dynamics NAV (optional)
In a nutshell, the following workflow needs to be established:
Dime.Scheduler taps into many sources in Business Central. While versatile and extensive, the extension doesn't compromise on usability and uses the standard solutions as much as possible. This makes the connector lightweight, extensible, and eliminates risk of breaking functionality.
Click on one of the module cards below to learn more about the module and get started planning: