There are a few ways to request support. We have a public support system which we use to track all requests. We usually respond within 1-2 hours during regular business hours in the Central European Time Zone (CET). We're also available via telephone and mail for urgent matters.
Compose a ticket
In a nutshell, a complete and comprehensive overview of the issue at hand must be provided to the support team in order to speed up the process:
- A clear description of the problem
- The steps to reproduce the error
- Log files
Let us know what you have done already and what is going wrong. It should be reported when there is custom code in place. A vague description - the likes of "Dime doesn't work" followed by incomprehensive gibberish - is most decidely insufficient to for our support to be of any use. We can't stress enough to be as precise as possible.
In addition to a complete description, send us the log files as described in the following section. Run the following PowerShell script as an administrator on the server where Dime.Scheduler is hosted. This script will gather all the necessary log files for you and will drop a folder and zip file to
C:\temp. The only thing you have to do is fetch the file and include it in the support ticket.
iex ((New-Object System.Net.WebClient).DownloadString('https://gist.github.com/hbulens/742dec9a92b52691de4a119b60a95be4/raw'))
If, for some reason, the above command doesn't work, copy the code and run it on the server.
Furthermore, if running the above script is not possible at all, here are the manual steps. It is imperative that you include ⚠️ all of the ⚠️ following files.
- Log file from Dime.Scheduler's database.
- Go to Dime.Scheduler
- Navigate to -> Logs
- Click the massive download button in the toolbar to download the logs
- Log files in the program files. Locate .log files in the subfolders in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Dime
- Entries in the event viewer on the web server where Dime.Scheduler is hosted:
- Click the Windows Start button.
- Type Event Viewer in the Start Search field.
- The Event Viewer window appears.
- In the tree pane on the left, double-click Windows Logs, then click Application to see the list of application events.
- Dime.Scheduler has its own sources so they're easy to filter
- Either filter the log or save all events to a file
Copy the files to your computer and include them in the support request.
The previous section showed you how to submit the perfect support ticket 👏. If you're convinced you've done all you could, you're ready to submit the ticket to our support.
When you're using the online support system, log in and click the "New support ticket" button:
Now you need to fill out a form.
Try to be as accurate as possible when filling out the following fields:
- Dynamics NAV Version
- Add-on + version
Drop us a line at
For sales-related questions and urgent issues, please call +32 (0)15 79 65 31.