This app can't be activated by the built-in administrator
- Press Windows key + R to open up a Run dialog box. Then, type “gpedit.msc” and press Enter to open up the Group Policy Editor.
- Inside the Local Group Policy Editor window, use the left-hand pane to navigate to Windows Settings > Security Settings > Local Policy > Security Options.
- With the Security Options policy folder selected from the left pane, move over to the right pane and double-click on User Account Control : Admin Approval Mode for the Built-in Administrator Account.
- In the setting window of the policy, you’ve just opened, expand the Local Security Setting and set the policy to Enabled. Then, hit Apply to save the changes.
- Close the Local Group Policy Editor and restart your machine. At the next startup, you will be able to use Windows Apps from the built-in Administrator account (the ones that won’t require your Microsoft account).