ProcessAppointment is invalid
When a combination of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 14 and the Dime.Scheduler connector objects are used, you may encounter a SOAP exception that indicates "Method 'ProcessAppointment' is invalid.
This can be fixed by executing the following steps:
- Go to the DS Handle Appointment code unit.
- Navigate to the ProcessAppointment function via Edit -> Globals -> Functions.
- Hit SHIFT + F4.
- Set the FunctionVisibility value to 'External'.
- Save and exit.
No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it
Chances are you need to enable web services in Business Central. You can do this by navigating to the Business Central Administration application and head over to the correct server instance. Under the panel 'SOAP Services', ensure 'Enable SOAP services' is enabled.
Message is closed
If you're on a version of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central before 16.2 and the machine runs on 1 core, you may encounter this issue. The solution is simple: either upgrade BC or add at least one (virtual) core to this machine.
How to locate the web service URL
- Go to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Search for "Web Services"
- Look for Dime.Scheduler Appointment Card
- Copy the SOAP URI
- Paste it in the URL in MBOC administration view