We are glad to announce a new release of Dime.Scheduler. Dime.Scheduler 2023.1.0 brings a number of usability features, the go-live of a range of connectors, and the launch of the SDK and CLI.
This release is a minor version with a series of small improvements:
- New resource GPS positions are added to the map automatically.
- The dates of the previous and next months are now shown in the date picker.
- Resource assignments to tasks in the Gantt chart now support decimal values, resulting in more correct appointments when using the "Dynamic Assignment" planning mode.
- Passing containers along with tasks in the import procedures will be broadcasted to the user sessions.
- If, for whatever reason, a message is not processed in the connectors, a retry policy will be applied automatically.
- Bulk deletion of appointments will now be faster with less API calls.
- Changing the date range while the planning board is invisible will not result in an error anymore.
Furthermore, a number of features have gone out of preview mode and are now generally available (GA):
We also made the following improvements to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central connector:
- We reviewed the logic for updating time sheets, which will now ensure that only open time sheets will be updated, and that no errors will be raised in the Dime.Scheduler appointments overview when a user deleted a time sheet line manually.
- New events have been added and will be triggered when the Dime.Scheduler FastTrack wizard has finished, and when incoming Dime.Scheduler appointments have finished processing (including if this had resulted in an error).
- When sending work or machine centers to Dime.Scheduler, the field mapping from the FastTrack wizard is now taken into account.
👉 Head over to the renewed partner zone to download Dime.Scheduler 2023.1.0 💾!
Updated partner zone
We've also made a number of improvements to the partner zone:
- You can now sign in with your Azure AD account.
- We have added a price calculator that can be used to create sales quotes and place orders.
- A news section with content for our resellers' eyes only.
👉 Go check out the partner zone today as we have made two important announcements regarding pricing and Dime.Scheduler as a Service.
To upgrade to Dime.Scheduler 2023.1.0, follow the upgrade guide diligently before deploying the new version.
As announced during the last conferences and in the news section of the partner zone, we have begun proceedings to come up with a new offering: Dime.Scheduler 'as a service'. We are making great progress, and we hope to be able to show you a sneak preview at this year's Directions EMEA in Lyon, France.
A second, yet unannounced, release of Dime.Scheduler is also scheduled to arrive later this year.