Dime.Scheduler 2020.4.0 is a minor release with a small number of new features and bug fixes.
The newest feature is the multi-notification severity level display on appointments in the planning board. This allows the planner to distinguish between the different types of notification for the appointments: .
Read more about it here.
Business Central 2020 Release Wave 2
You may have heard the news but Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2020 Release Wave 2 (aka BC17) is available. The Dime.Scheduler connector extension fully supports this version on both on-premise and SaaS distributions.
We added translations for the following languages:
Improvements and bug fixes
In addition to the traditional performance and stability improvements, the following bugs have been fixed:
- Drop CLR functions and assembly in database pre-deployment step
- Non-working time of original recurring appointment is ignored
- Take time zone into account when calendar mode is switched on
- Group by boolean column alignment
- Graph API - based e-mail service as an alternative to Sendgrid
- Use selected URL protocol in plugin configuration
- Azure VM user validation
- Initial rendering of live locations on the map
E-mail service alert
Some of your customers have been impacted by the disrupted mail service from our e-mail provider SendGrid. It is highly unfortunate that our service shares an IP address with customers who have malicious intents. Because of this, we got blacklisted by Spamhaus. Every time this happens, it gets increasingly harder to get delisted.
As a result, we will provide backup for this public cloud service. In this version we've introduced two alternatives: good old SMTP and Office 365. To learn how to configure these, continue here.
To upgrade to Dime.Scheduler 2020.4.0, follow this guide.