- To improve performance, the login page does no longer shows video's but pictures
- Administrators can now change a users' language or time zone from the user administration page
- Visualization of company and resource calendars
- Enable calendar visualization and choose a color from the application administration page
- Create a calendar with custom working hours, holidays, exceptions and set it as a default
- This calendar will be visualized in your planning boards
- Create multiple calendars (e.g. different shifts) and assign them to resources for specific date intervals.
- The Dime.Scheduler C/SIDE objects are now available for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central on premise.
The calendar visualization is the first step towards full calendar support. Over the next few releases we will add more support for this to make your planning as easy as possible.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when calling the context menu in:
- the unused space in Gantt charts
- the Open Tasks grid after loading a user profile
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused empty appointment subjects in Microsoft Edge when the appointment height was set to multiline
- The Resource Settings page now also shows resources without resource type