- Plan board cells are now selected on right click before the context menu appears so actions will apply to that cell (e.g. pasting an appointment).
- You can now enter manual values in the color picker when setting up Categories, Time Markers or Pins.
- It is now possible to globally change the vehicle profile if you need to calculate routes for special vehicle types (like trucks, bicycles, ...) in the Application Administration page.
- Boolean values (true/false) are now translated to yes/no values in the Task Details pane.
- Fixed an issue that caused appointments not to be loaded when switching dates in single day range planning board mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused pins on the map having a wrong color in some rare cases.
- Fixed on the fly layout loading in a group-shared profile when that layout was private.
- Changed the hover label on the delete button in profile management.